Sunday 29 January 2017

HAPPINESS

Happiness is defined in what you define it to be. People define happiness from different things. I learnt a lot from a little boy I met in an orphanage home named Diamond. He is chubby, fair and full of life. I can still remember that beautiful smile he gave that seems as though his lips would tear, the twinkle in his eyes and his white flashy teeth. He seemed so happy and contented. I thought to myself even without a father and mother and coupled with staying in an orphanage home, he looked so happy with life. Then I made that one of my goals in life to always be happy in the face of whatever, however and whenever. Put a smile on your face today life is not that bad. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself in your way of thinking. “BE HAPPY”