Sunday 29 January 2017

FRIENSHIP: MY MEMOIR

A friend of mine sent me a text one day saying a coin is easy to earn but real friends are hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates so when u find a real friend keep him  or her.

This is a memory I want to keep. It was a very delicate time of my life, was a time when I was shutting people out and was a time when I needed to make some certain decisions that will affect my future. They helped me out without even knowing and took the weight off my shoulders. They helped me feel great with whom I am as a person and helped me see hope that there is a better tomorrow. They deserve more than just this memoir so they will always be in my heart. I have other friends too, great friends, awesome friends and they all hold a special place in my heart.

Three guys one girl.
Azor( CEO learnTutor),
The one to be very blunt with you and tell u,“ ah ah why, it’s my destiny”. When you need anybody to encourage you and push you to bring out the best in you, he is the one. When you need someone to help you even when it is not convenient for him, he is the one. When you tell him you need a job he tells you create a job. Always pushes people to be their best. He has a good ♥ and a great spirit. A good friend to have.          

Benjamin (keengskeed CEO 360 music)           The one who said, “you know when you don’t wait for them to zone you and you zone yourself, I have brother zoned myself already”(lol so stop touching my hand). He is the one to show that he is wild so people get scared of him. He is the one to light up the room and make everybody laugh but underneath it all he has his fears too and he has a good heart. He is a good example of do not judge a book by its cover. You remember the $500 we want to get from YouTube to take to the beach to celebrate Christmas and the channel bag you promised it’s still hanging oh (lol) also remember what I always say that when u become well known I will always tell people that we use to drink garri together at jedidiah(i spoil show? 😂)          

Yinka (CEO putme academy).
When I first came into jedidiah he was the one who will care for me. Get the food and say i brought spoon for you, we will wait for you when you are done. When you call him and say yk buy this or that when you are coming, he will ask is that what you want, OK I will and he will get it. The one to enter into the computer and turn it upside down. Any issues You have with internet and computer, he will solve it for you. He is the quite one and the apostle amongst us. But I heard you like woman( no be me talk am, na Azor tell me oh 😁). He is calm a person and a great friend too.

Everybody seems to be doing something great for themselves but in it all, each one still have time to be each others backbone. That is what friends are for. You know that junction where we use to stop and gist for a few more minutes before departing and everybody takes their different route like we will not see each other the next day, I feel people would have noticed it so let’s change location (lol). Even with our individual differences, there was still unity. I am grateful we crossed part.

You all are welcomed to share your experiences too with friends. When you comment invite them to come read it. Make someone smile today it goes a long way.