Saturday 18 February 2017

HURTBAE

I have been trying really hard to avoid talking about relationships, but I discovered it's inevitable if I will be doing general talks and writings.  Relationships are the basic unit of human co-existence either father-daugther, mother-son, brother-sister, boyfriend-girlfriend, hubby-wifey e.t.c. sigh........ So I give in (laughs). Let me just blow my trumpet a little (and this is for your ears only..........i am a love expert lol). Did I just say that (eyes rolling......lol). I am just like my friend Olaf.......winks.

So there is this video that has gone viral about two exes who confronted each other on infidelity (#hurtbae). The after effect of watching that video was that I was mute for a while. She had loved him, he had taken her for granted and she was hurt. I don't want to go into women are naturally like this and men have this and that in their DNA...........sigh I have done that before.She had questions to ask or probably had little hope that there is something left of the relationship when she agreed to do that video but either ways she needed the answer to help her move on. Sigh.....this is now like a trend in relationships , I have seen it happen before and trust me when I say it didn't happen in a movie (lol).


I want to say that it is easy for people on the other end to say oh.......she should have done this, she should have left when he did that, I can't accept that from no body. Seriously......really, you think she never thought of all that?, you think she never for once knew what the right thing was for her to do?...... It takes all your sanity put together to walk out of a toxic relationship when you truly love that person. I read the comment session and I had a good laugh at some of the reaction but really nobody should curse out at him or her because you never know what you will do if you find your self in such a relationship

We see the power of choice play out here, he cheated, his choice....... She stayed, her choice.........he hurt her, a reaction from his choice to cheat........she hurt herself, a reaction from her her choice to stay. While we have no choice to choose what happens in our relatioship, we have a choice to choose how we are treated, what we accept, what not to accept which eventaully leads to how the relationship turns out.

He had asked her a question that caught my attention....he said "why didn't you leave when you could not bring yourself to trust me again rather than put yourself through the trouble of snooping" and she said "I guess I was stupid". I read this somewhere and it said "immaturity is when you are stupid and you don't know you are while maturity is when  you are stupid and you know you are". Funny as it sounds but it's true but I don't agree with her on her answer of being stupid but then it's true that when you truly love someone you take all they throw at you just to have that little moment of happiness with them or have them stay in your life a little longer no matter how much it hurts you. I guess that is the basic reason why we are having history repeat itself in toxic relationship.

Agree or disagree comments are welcomed.....xoxo.