Wednesday 19 April 2017

NAIVENESS 101.

If I ever get a chance to do better something that I did in the past, then I want to be better at what I have come to realise people term naive.

Talking about this from the angle of relationship, I have come to realise 9 out of every 10 guy walking on the street has screwed thoughts on how to act in a relationship and 9 out of every 10 lady walking on the street has the same screwed thoughts

For someone like me who came into the dating ring quite late because it seem there is a certain age when you should have gotten into a relationship.....eyes rolling,  I just set my mind on doing every other thing while I got myself acquainted with relationship books, other people's relationship story and all the best possible solutions to relationship issues. I got so good at this that I would even counsel a few friends when they have issues in their relationship........but believe me when I say theory is different from practical.

My first relationship was not the perfect relationship (I don't know if there is any such thing as perfect relationship) but I was not someone without a clear head on the kind of relationship I wanted or how I wanted my relationship. Putting all the theories into practical was not easy but I gave it my best try.

First relationships are believed to be the eye opener. Brings you out of a state of being "naive", untouched, pure heart e.t.c. And then we find a lot of people change their initial pure state to match the so called worldly experience they are faced with or will be faced with.

While I know that it is not an easy task to win "worldly experience" with "niaiveness" but you don't also get the best result with doing worldly experience for worldly experience.

When I talk naiveness what do I mean?,I mean Sincerity, commitment, intelligent, honesty, loyalty, truthfulness, innocence, open minded with simple wishes, humility, smartness etc Without the helplessness and timidity that is in the original definition of naive.

I am in shock as to what worldly experience mean and the rate at wish people are running towards that angle. We have it as lies, manipulation, dishonesty, unfaithfulness etc and 9 out of every 10 male or female has their minds functioning like this, 9 out of every 10 wants to do worldly for worldly.

We all make our choices in life. While I will not tell you how to live your life, I just wish we could have less people having screwed thoughts that is why I put this write up together. I remember when I was in junior high school, I was taught in integrated science that like poles repel and opposite poles attract.  You don't win lies with more lies, it just get messy,. You win lies with sincerity. So also you don't win dishonesty with dishonesty, you only win dishonesty with honesty.

So after my first relationship ended, I made up my mind to maintain that initial state of mind that I had before I got into any relationship. I even made up my mind to be better committed, honest, caring, loyal, loving etc. It's not gonna be easy and it's not been easy but nobody told me it was ever going to be easy.

My wish is for anybody who reads this to make the choice that I made. So I beg that we help my wish come true (smiles). That way we could have a less toxic environment filled with people with screwed thoughts...... lol.

Comments are welcomed and let us pls share this with others........kisses and hugs.